Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 First Page

If you came to my Open House, then you were able to create this layout for FREE!

It is a cute layout. I used our Reflections How to Book for this one and our NEW Miracle kit. I also did some Easter Layouts using this kit too! I also used my favorite Snowman stamp set!! I told you I just love it!

This is the cover page of my 2011 album! So I guess officially I am up to date on all my 2011 pictures! LOL

There is also a close up picture of our new Canvas Badge Buttons. They are adhesive backed AND you can stamp on them! You get 12 buttons (2 sizes) for $6.95. Very cool. Then I added some of our bitty sparkles to give that little bit of snowflake sparkle.

Enjoy your layout...if you weren't at my Open House, then you can recreate this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment