Friday, February 4, 2011

More February Stamp of the Month

Here are some cards made with the February stamp of the month. I really like these stamps. You can create your own backgrounds. The card on the left was a card that I stamplifted from a fellow consultant Vicki Wizniuk. I took the basic idea and colors and create my own card. It is very cute! I used our Bohemian Alphabet.

Can you tell I LOVE alphabets! They are so much more economical then stickers. AND you get to stamp them in the color you want and NOT have a TON of stickers laying around. AND, when you need an A, S or T (common letters you run out of) you have them with stamps...so make sure you give them a try!
On these 2 cards I used the February stamp of the month for the backgrounds. They are both second generation. The smaller card you can't see the background as much, but it is there.

Remember, if you want this stamp of the month, make sure you get it BEFORE the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment