Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Too Many Photos? Not Enough Time?

Is that you?  Too many photos and not enough time?  I have told you about our Studio J online scrapbooking in earlier posts, not I am here to tell you about a special we are having in February!

Normally our Studio J layouts are $6.95 (this is a 2 page layout) but in February they are only $5!  This is a GREAT deal!


So get out there and start creating NOW!  And by the end of February you will have your layouts done and ready to purchase.  

I love to do BIG projects with Studio J!  It makes them faster, less layouts and they are DONE!  And with our new Express Collections you can even complete them even FASTER!

We even have a School Days express collection for all of you who have Seniors this year!  Check them out!

I am also having a free Studio J workshop on Tuesday, February 19th at 7:00.  I will show you how to create using Studio J fast!  Please RSVP if you would like to attend.  Bring your laptop (if you have one) and I will help you get started on your own!

Shipping is $5.95 for 4 - 50 layouts, so make sure you get as many as you can in that box!  

Simply go to my website, click on the Studio J tab, set up an account (it's free) and start creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment