Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Time for Snowmen!

How cute are these guys!  I made these for my downlines and those who attend my crop last weekend. They were fun to make and VERY EASY!  I used our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to make these.

First I got 3 Pearson Mints (they come wrapped around versus York that are in a little bag).  I cut a       1 3/4" scallop (circle 3) on page 41in black, then Sky cardstock circle from page 21 at 1 1/2", then white cardstock I cut 1.40 mm (you need to change the settings to mm instead of inches for this one).
 The carrot is the heart on pages 69 and I cut it off to make the carrot.  Very inventive!  lol  I cut the hat from a square that I rounded the top 2 corners, then cut a strip for the hat brim.  I stamped snowflakes all over the white cardstock, added eyes, mouth and heart buttons.  (all stamps).
 I put them in pretzel bags that they sell at Michaels and JoAnn Craft stores.  Tied with some curling ribbon and tada...cute gift and inexpensive too!


Here is a side view of the mint inside.  
Time to make these cute little treats for coworkers, kids school etc.  They were a lot of fun to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment