Friday, January 11, 2013

Get Your Scrapbooking DONE!

I have the answer for getting your scrapbooking DONE!  It's Close to my Heart's Studio J.  There are NO fees, NO software just fast scrapbooking DONE!  You only pay for your finished layout and shipping.

In September we went to visit our friends in Seattle.  I had LOTS of pictures, but didn't want to scrapbook them all in the "classic" way.  So I decided, whenever I go on vacation and there are a LOT of pictures, I will do them in Studio J so I don't feel so bogged down.  I can do the "classic" hands on scrapbooking for all the other cool things we do throughout the year.

Here are a few of my layouts.  Studio J has our Express Collections that has 6 FAST and easy themed layouts (each of the 6 have 10 two page layouts) that are already DONE...all you do is drop your pictures in the photo wells and journal.  That is it!

Here are some of my layouts from the Travels collection.  I just dropped my pictures in the photo wells, changed the title and journaled. All that other cool stuff was there already!  These layouts took me about 5 - 10 minutes TOPS!
Are you starting to see the benefit to Studio J?

In our Express Collections we have the following themes, All About Me, Little Man, Little Miss, School Days, Travels (featured here) and Year in Review.  AND, coming soon...Sports!  I can't wait for this one!!!

Another great feature of Studio J is if you would like multiple layouts, maybe for family or all your kids albums, you can do it!  All you have to do is click the quantity button and you now have more layouts! IT IS THAT EASY!


The above is one of my favorite layouts.  Look at all the cool things on the layout that I didn't have to recreate!  AMAZING!  And, if you notice I have 8 pictures on this layouts.  Studio J will resize your pictures so you don't have to worry about ordering the right size picture like you do in classic scrapbooking.  

If you would like to learn more about Studio J, simply go to my website and click on the Studio J link.  There is no costs to set up an account.  You can actually create layouts...free...just try it.  The only time you pay is when you want to purchase your layout.  AND, it is ONLY $6.95 for a 2 page layout.  I think I spent at least that on developing my pictures and time to get them not to count the paper.  And, when you order 4 - 50  2 page layouts for $6.95 a layout, you get shipping for just $5.95 AND you will get free jpegs (like the ones here) so you can share them with your family and friends on blogs, facebook and emails.  

Studio J also has ALL of our past and present paper packs.  So you can go to Studio J and make your own layouts too!  These will take just a little bit longer...not much, but this way you can totally customize it to just how you want them.

Want to learn even more?  I am having a FREE Studio J class on Tuesday, January 22nd at 7:00.  I will take you through a quick tour of Studio J and then I will help you create your own layouts.  So bring your laptop if you would like and I will show you how to get your memories preserves!  If you would like to attend this workshop, email me to reserve your spot.

It is time to get your scrapbooking done...no one needs to know it only took you MINUTES!



No comments:

Post a Comment