Friday, December 7, 2012

December Stamp of the Month

I just LOVE our December stamp of the month!  Look to the left to see a picture of the stamp set and to get an ever better view, check out the stamp of the month tab.  But here are some samples of it in use.
 This is a gift card holder.  The above picture is it closed, and below is it open.  This is cut out with our Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  It cuts the shape out and even the score lines and the slot for the gift cards.  How cool is that!


 Here is a cute card...makes  me want summer again!  
 And in case you didn't have enough pie over thanksgiving...you can create your own pie with no calories!  LOL  The "topping" on the pie is liquid appliqué (Z308 $3.95).  You put it on, wait for it to dry and then heat it up and it puffs up.  That is also great for Santa's beard, marshmallows and even snow.  Very fun!
 Then here is a layout I made.  It turned out VERY CUTE!  Here is what I love about this layout.  I pulled my Medium Organizer box (Z4139 $16.95) out.  I have all my supplies organized in it by color and I went into the white & silver area...and took out those colors.  I am now using soooo many of my supplies just by having them organized in one spot!  
 Above is our Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799 $4.95).  It is a roll of 5 yards and is self adhesive.  The best part is it is sparkly!  Then I also found some of my licorice opaques (Z1335 $2.95) they are the little blue pearls around the snowflake.  They are actually grey, but next to blue they look blue.  
 Then in the middle of the big snowflake is our Shimmer Brads (Z1349 $4.95).  I have had these forever and they were not my favorite product, but now that I know they look amazing in the middle of snowflakes...I LOVE THEM!  And I used all but 2 of them.  Using what I have...YEA!
 Here is the cutest snowman ever!  He is from the Flakey Friends stamp set (C1506 $13.95) which I think is the BEST STAMP set in the catalog!  lol  Again I used our licorice opaques for his buttons and you can see a better view of our Silver Shimmer Trim.  I also used the liquid appliqué for the snow under the snowman...and a little silver glitter glitz gel.
And then here is a little better view of the second page.  Now I just need it to snow so I can get some pictures on here!  LOL
If you would like to get this stamp set, you need to do so before the end of December.  It is $17.95 or if you order $50, it is just $5.  Don't delay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment