Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Close to my Heart SPECIAL

Do you LOVE a GREAT special?  Well Close to my Heart has a GREAT one for you!  Starting RIGHT NOW, through January 31, 2013 when you spend $35 you get our Whooo's Your Valentine special for just $10!  You will get 12 of our NEW treat tubes (new product coming out in our Spring/Summer 2013 catalog (get your new catalog at my open house on Sunday January 27th from 1:00 - 5:00) along with a special stamp set..YEA!  It has 2 cute owls in it!!  LOL  12 precut AND scored boxes to fit the treat tubes, and 3 sheets of cardstock along with 1 sheet of our new glitter paper (another new sneak peek into our Spring/Summer catalog).  You get ALL THIS...a $40 value for just $10 when you spend $35.

This is not only a GREAT stamp set for Valentines, but I have also used it for NON Valentines items!  Watch for upcoming blog posts!



So check out this video and get yours soon!  Do it before January 31st...because once February starts, this special is gone.

You can order from my website or by calling or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment