Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Studio J Layouts

Are you feeling a little Goofy? We were! Our convention last July was in Disneyland. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and had a BLAST!

When I go on trips...well...you know, I take a TON of pictures, then I get stressed because I have "a ton of pictures" to scrapbook. But I have found a cure for too many pictures!
STUDIO J!
I created about 12 2 page layouts in about 1 hour. It was amazing! I felt the stress just slide off! In my quest to "Git R Done", this was on top of the pile. And now...it's done! YIPPEE!

If you would like to catch up on some of your larger projects and feel the stress just lift off of you, then you will want to visit my website and click on the Studio J link. You can play for FREE! So get out there and play!

THEN, here is the great part...in the month of February if you purchase 9 layouts, you get the 10th FREE! AND, if you are a Studio J member (which I HIGHLY recommend by the way) you will also get free shipping, free page protectors AND free jpeg files so you can post them to your blog, facebook or even email them to family and friends.
So hurry...February is coming to an end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment