Friday, January 6, 2012

January Group Layouts

Here are the layouts that my monthly groups will be making in January. We are using our Wonderland kit. THIS IS A GREAT KIT! Even though we don't have any snow yet, we will soon OR you can use your photos from the last 2 years when we had nothing but snow! LOL

The first 2 layouts are from our workshop guide and the second 2 layouts are from our Magic How to Book and the layout is Secret.

I also cut the snowflakes out using our Cricut Cartridge and our Snowflakes stamp set (D1480 $17.95).

If you would like to make these layouts, check out my upcoming events tab for dates of my groups. See what works for your schedule and give me a call to reserve your space.

And, if you don't have time to join us, you can order our Wonderland workshop kit with instructions, stamps and accessories to make these. You will find it on page 61 of our Autumn/Winter 2011 catalog.
I also made a baby layout using this kit. That is what I really love about CTMH paper packs...they are so versatile.


No comments:

Post a Comment