Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Heart Treat Box

This is a bonus post today! I just created this cute heart box. It is an image that is on our Cricut Cartridge (Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy Cartridge). Do you have it yet? If not...call me...if you do, get it out and use it! You will be glad you did!

I wanted it FAST AND EASY! So here it is. Oh wait...am I posting something with a piece of our NEW background and texture paper? LOL

I cut my box at 5 1/4" and the handle is 1/2 x 8. Very quick and easy. If you want to give a little something for Valentines day...give these a try.

Make the box out of any cardstock or pattern paper and fill with your favorite treat! I didn't fill mine...I JUST made this and wanted to get it posted!

Have a great day and I will see you Friday for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment