Friday, April 29, 2011

May National Scrapbooking Month Special

Oh my GOSH! Watch this You Tube video to see our May National Scrapbooking Month Special! It is AWESOME. You can ONLY get it in the month of May! Here's how to get it. If you spend $50, you can purchase this for just $15. Or you can purchase it for just $34.95.

I just love it! AND our background & texture paper in this pack is cardstock weight! This is great! Now you don't have to put a piece of cardstock for your base...you already have it. I am so excited about this special.

I do have mine, if you would like to see it in person (because they are ALWAYS much better in person) you are welcome to stop in to see it. I will have it at my Monthly Groups and Gatherings!

I posted my samples here on my blog on April 12th...so check that post to see them!

ALSO, if you sign up to be a consultant in May, you will get this FREE! Not only will you get this special free, but the New Consultant kit is 1/2 price! So you can now start your Close to my Heart business for just $64.50! Regular price is $129! Email or call me today to get more information to see if this business is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment