Tuesday, April 12, 2011

May Scrapbooking Special

I know it isn't May yet, but I just created these layouts using our May You & Me Special and I have to say OH MY GOSH! I just LOVE THEM! You get all the supplies you need to make these 2 layouts and then I decided to USE WHAT YOU HAVE...so I used the left over background & texture paper (just added my own cardstock), chipboard irresistibles and opaques to make 5 more cards! I just LOVE THEM!









In the special you get the paper, irresistibles, stamp set (which is GREAT!)and opaques. You can get this special 3 ways...
1. Purchase it for just $34.95
2. Purchase $50 in products and get it for $15
3. Sign up to be a CTMH consultant in May and get it FREE!
But you have to wait until May to get it...sorry..but it will be so worth the wait!













This last picture is the supplies I had extra! YEAH! Talk about using what you have! I used ever little inch of it...well almost. I think it is safe to throw the rest of these scraps away!

No comments:

Post a Comment