Friday, April 8, 2011

Studio J Tutorial

Close to my Heart has made this video showing you how to use our Studio J online scrapbooking. You have heard me talk about it a lot lately on my blog and I wanted to put this You Tube Video out here so you can see for yourself. This video shows you the most simplistic way to get started. I will show you how to do so many other cool things with it.

Studio J can do so much...including whitening your teeth (really!) changing your pictures to sepia or black and white, adding mats, and totally customizing your layouts just to name a few. If you are interested in learning more, contact me. I am also having a FREE Studio J workshop on Wednesday, April 13th at 7:00. This is an overview of Studio J. Then bring your laptop and I will help you get started!

If you would like to learn more about Studio J, then make sure you RSVP for my April 13th workshop! You can call me at 402-334-5615 or email me at gottastamp@cox.net! I hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment