Friday, January 28, 2011

Magnifique Layout

I LOVE this paper pack! It is our Magnifique Kit. It has so many uses. I have used it for my trip to see my friend Julie in Colorado (even got matching popcorn balls), snow pages, and now Sea World Pictures!

I "scraplifted" it from our NEW Spring/Summer 2011 catalog! It is on page 63 if you want to check it out. They used it for aquarium pictures...which works great if you live here in Omaha (or wherever there is an aquarium) but when I started to make it I realized I didn't have any aquarium pictures...but I did have these of Sea World! PERFECT!
This layout is from our Magic How To Book. The layout is called Now You See It. And I used the new Down by the Sea stamp set! So check it out...oh wait...you don't have your new catalog yet...come to my Open House on Sunday, January 30th from 1:00 - 5:00 to get your copy!

Also on this page you will see the word SEA WORLD...it is made with our new Irresistibles Eclectic alphabet. They are white and you sponge them whatever color you want...they even have a texture to them! They are only $6.95 for 2 9 x 12 sheets of them! See this layout in person at my Open House!

No comments:

Post a Comment