Friday, July 2, 2010

July Stamp of the Month

This cute card is made with our July stamp of the month, Happy Forever.

For the paper I used our paper from the Jingle kit (using what I have) and our Originals How To Book, pattern Heartfelt Classic page 71.

I am highlighting this card because I used a cute technique on the balloons. Here's how I did it.
First you find a textured stamp. For the tulip balloon I used the houndstooth stamp from our Noted Background stamp set, Olive balloon is the stars from our Cupcake Sprinkle stamp set and the Creme Brulee balloon is from our Over the Rainbow stamp set.
The pictures are of the Creme Brulee cloud. First you stamp the cloud on your cardstock using creme brulee ink. Then I took the hedgehog stamp from our Happy Forever July stamp of the month and ink in black, then stamp over the cloud. Then cut out and attach to your card. This is a VERY easy technique, and it is great for when you don't want to color your stamps.

Give it a try!




































No comments:

Post a Comment