Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anniversary


I am happy to say...tomorrow is my 21st wedding anniversary! This man has put up with me for 21 years! UNBELIEVABLE! Here is a picture of the 2 of us from my recent birthday. I will have to make sure to get a picture of the 2 of us tomorrow. We have had our share of ups and down just like anyone has...but I am so glad he decided to ask me to marry him! I even think I would marry him again! LOL! Minus all the icky stuff of course! LOL

And of course I had to make him a card and since my motto this year is USE WHAT YOU HAVE, I decided to get an old kit out (Magic Moments) and use it to make this card. I also used D1283 Say it in Style and D1402 Togetherness stamp sets. The pattern was from our Wishes How to Book and the pattern is called Classic Closure.

Why don't you get out your Wishes book and make the same card, just using what you have and make it your own. It would be a great birthday card, thinking of you or anything. The key is to get out your supplies and make those cards! And the bigger key is to make them ahead of time so you are not stress (or tempted to buy one).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to two of my favorit-est people! Love ya, Mac Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary!! See you next week in DC!!

    ReplyDelete