Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland???

Really? Winter Wonderland? Do we really want to go back and think WINTER? Ok maybe just in scrapbooking world! lol
I am creating an album to donate to the Hearts of Hope. It is a benefit for Childrens Hospital here in Omaha and I am doing a 2 page layout per month that will be donated to the silent auction. So I am going through WHAT I HAVE and found this AMAZING Aspen paper. Do you remember this kit? It is GREAT and it is still available to order just in case you missed it!

So, since I wanted to use what I had, I pulled this paper out and those cute snowmen stamps (stinkin cute D1244 Snow Friends $22.95, one of my favorites) and created this layout from our Reflections How to Book. The left page is Title Topper - Center Focus and the right page is Sidebar - Main Frame.

So get out those snow pictures...I know we all have a TON from this year, and create this cute layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment