Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Organize Your Photos



Have you taken a lot of pictures for one event and the task was daunting to get them scrapbooked? Well, I think I can help. I had my pictures developed from our recent New Zealand trip and just looked at all of them and thought...UGH! So I developed a plan. I took all my pictures and arranged them by day, then by event. I looked in my closet and found some envelopes I wasn't using (use what you have) and organized my photos with those. What I really like about these envelopes is they hold both 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 photos. Here is a picture of what it looks like now.

Each envelope has the date and event written on it and any notes I might need to know. Maybe it is the stamp set I am using, the marker color I will color the lamb (I know...but it keeps me from having to rethink it). When I am ready to scrapbook, I can grab an envelope (whatever my mood decides) and get to my scrapbooking and preserving all those memories.

I hope this helps you a little more organized.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I feel so smart! This is exactly how I organize after a big event or trip. I feel so proud of myself. I organize something just like the VERY organized Shari! WOO HOO, me!

    ReplyDelete