Friday, February 12, 2010

New Zealand

As you know, we recently returned from New Zealand on a Close to my Heart incentive Trip. I wanted to share this layout with you that I made the other day. This is one of my favorite pictures that we took.

We had this amazing view of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables mountain range and Lake Wakatipu. It looks like a post card. But I took it! lol And better yet, I was THERE!

This layout is from our Cherish book. I am going to use it as my first page in my New Zealand Album. It is so easy to get your scrapbooking done when you use our books. The stamps I used here were a set that CTMH gave us for the trip. And the paper is from our You Rock kit. I wouldn't have thought this kit would have worked for this, but it totally does! Stay tuned for more layouts from my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment