Friday, August 11, 2017

Use the Close to my Heart Hello USA Cricut Cartridge for Your Travels

Do you travel? Do you like to keep track of where you have been? I do and I have always wanted one of those big maps that people have on the back of their RV's. BUT, I really don't want to stick something to the back of our RV...I don't even know that I want one that big...but I finally found the solution...

The Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge - Hello USA. This cartridge has all the US states, their flowers, slogans and names along with the flag and other icons. It is a digital only cartridge.

So what I did here was cut out the background of the US with white cardstock. Then I cut the outline in black. Now this will give you all the state too...but I wanted them in a different color. So I cut it out with Lagoon cardstock. So what I will do, whenever we spend the night in a state, I will add it to my map. I have the state pieces in an envelope so I can add them.


I put magnets on the back and put it on the fridge in our Motorhome. HOW COOL IS THAT! So excited about this. What will you do with this cartridge? I can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment