Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Trip to the Zoo with Grandma!

The other day I took my granddaughter to the zoo.  I picked the hottest day I could find...but we really didn't care AND, it was easier to justify sharing an ice cream cone.  LOL  

We had to stop at the giraffe house and see Sophia's plaque on the wall.  (that is the larger picture on the left side)  I also added a flip flap to the right side with the rest of the pictures of her messy ice cream face.  Gotta love that face!  I had to add those, but I didn't want to make another page.  I love using flip flaps to get your pictures on without adding more layouts!  

We had a great time.  AND, I got to use the new Here You Are Cricut Cartridge AGAIN!  LOL
I also used some of our new paper packs..Close to my Heart's new Basics & Enchantment Fundamentals paper pack.

Get out there and make your memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment