Friday, August 4, 2017

New Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge

I am so excited to tell you that Close to my Heart has 4 new Cricut Cartridges.


The first one is called You Are Here.  The Cartridge contains 700 images, shapes, titles, phrases, and font.   It also comes with 3 stamp sets and 1 pack of Enchantment cardstock combo pack.
The physical cartridge is $99 and the digital cartridge is $79

It has traveling for abroad, taking road trips, or enjoying a relaxing staycation...it has everything from outdoor escapades and family reunions to spa retreats and holiday outings, you will find shapes and sentiment for every stop.
Love Love Love this one!!  You HAVE to have it.  Watch in the upcoming posts the things I have created with it!!

We also have 3 other DIGITAL only cartridges.

Hello USA $49.95 that contains 60 layered images of all 50 states including the state name, local flower, slogan, and the state icon.  The collection also includes 10 extra images about the US, including regions and the US flag.

Hello Canada $24.95 that contains 20 layered images of the Canadian provinces and territories and well as local flower, slogan,  coordinating icon, other images about Canada and the Canadian flag

Hello AU/NZ $24.95  the contains 20 layered images and shapes featuring names of Australian and New Zealand states and territories.

You now can order any of these...simply go to my website or contact me at gottastamp@icloud.com!  And more importantly...watch my blog and facebook page for great projects that I have created using these cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment