Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Time to Create for Halloween

I created these cute witches brooms using a tootsie pop and some extra cardstock!  They are a little labor intensive, but they were so fun.  I got the idea at convention, and recreated it.

So take a tootsie pop and I sponged the stick with a brown stamp pad.  Then I took a 2 1/2 x 12 piece of Kraft cardstock and cut ever 1/4 of a inch.  Make sure you leave about 1/2 of an inch at the top where you don't cut so it stays together.  Then just wrap it around the tootsie pop and attached a tag.  
I used Pumpkin Chevron Stamp Set (B1488 $9.95) for the tag.  Tie it on with some coordinating ribbon.  I used our Thistle Extra Thick Twine Z3040 $3.95.

It is time to start creating your Halloween decorations and treat!  




No comments:

Post a Comment