Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Taste of Summer

Even though the Taste of Summer special is OVER...sniff sniff...I thought I would show you one more layout that I created with it.  This is from my birthday...yes, my husband got me a Lemoncello cake from Bella Vita...YUM!  So I just had to use this paper.  

And as you can see, we took a Buffalo Jeep Tour...and the jeep was even YELLOW!  lol  I didn't have any control over that!  LOL

I love these balloons!  It is from our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The shape is on there and it has the coordinating stamp set to stamp them!  Stinkin cute!


Check out my facebook page for more layouts that I made using this paper pack.  AND, I do happen to have a few of these paper packs left...but only a few...so email me and let me know if you want any!

No comments:

Post a Comment