Friday, June 5, 2015

June Special - My Crush Books!

It's June and it's time for the Close to my Heart Special and it is a GREAT one!  
It is our My Crush books.  Now these books are GREAT for quick vacation pictures, travel journals and just about anything that you want to create to preserve your memories FAST!  
This is your answer!  

In the month of June, when you purchase one of our 5 My Crush books (most are $12.95) and the coordinating assortment ($4.95- $5.95) you will get the coordinating stamp set FREE ($9.95 - $13.95 value)

Check these out on pages 150 - 157 from our Annual Inspirations Catalog.  Get them early because they are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!  So make sure you get the one(s) you want!  Trust me when I tell you they give you the sense of accomplishment!  I am DONE with our vacation that we took over Memorial Day!


Here are a few pages that I created!  The nice thing about these books is the pages are pre-printed...so you add the pictures and embellishments and you are done!  It was so fun to do these because I used little embellishments that I had laying around that needed to be used!!


I even used some stickers from Timberline (retired) that needed to be used!  And extra Cricut shapes! What a sense of accomplishment!  To not only get this DONE so fast, but I used a LOT of embellishments!!  YEA!


If you would like to see more of these pages, check out my facebook page.  I posted all the pictures there!  And while you are there...make sure you LIKE my page so you can see all the great things I post there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment