Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June Stamp of the Month

This is the last call for the June stamp of the month!  Here are some cards that I created using this stamp set!  

It is just so cute!!  But you only have until June 30th to get it.  Simply go to my website, click shop.  You can get it for $17.95 or, if you purchase $50 in products, you can get it for just $5!  BUT, ONLY during June...once July gets here it is GONE!  So make sure you get yours and preserve all those ice cream moments!  lol


I used our diamond embossing templates on the background here to mimic the cone.  Then stacked the ice cream and added a little liquid glass to the ice cream to add shine!  YUM!


This card I copied off someone (can't remember who...sorry).  So cute!!  I added glitter to this ice cream.  LOL  
Remember, once June is over, so it the opportunity to get this stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment