Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's Cold Outside...but warm inside!

I recently had a party for my team and I wanted to show you what I created.  The theme was using our Snowhaven paper pack, so I grabbed the cutest stamps (Polar Bear Holidays C1557 $13.95) and started creating.  
Here are a few of the name tags I created for the party.  I used black cardstock and stamped their names and the polar bears in our white pigment ink.  Boy to I love how this looks!  It has that chalkboard appearance.  


I then took these little jars that I got a craft store and filled them with light blue and white candy.  The lids are stamped with one of the stamps from the Art Philosophy stamp set and I also cut the images using that Cricut Cartridge.  I didn't like the middle part of that stamp, so I stamped the CUTE snowman (Flakey Friends C1506 $13.95).  Used our new markers to color him and done!


Here is a picture of the pacesetting.  How cute is this!  So remember when you are planning a party, take out your scrapbooking/stamping supplies and get creating!  You will be glad you did!!



No comments:

Post a Comment