Friday, February 27, 2015

Become a Close to my Heart Consultant

The time is NOW (ok...not until March 1st) but March is a GREAT time to become a Close to my Heart consultant!

When you join in March for just $99 ($290 value) you will get one of our NEW Shoulder Totes FREE.  That is a $24.95 value!  Yep...just for joining...but WAIT...there is more!  If you sell $300 in your first 40 days, you will get our NEW Rolling Tote FREE!  WHAT!  That is a $149.95 value!!  I think I want to sign back up LOL.  THEN...because yes, there is more.  If you sell $1200 in your first 90 days, you will get your $99 kit fee refunded!!



WOW!  March is the month to sign up!  Don't do it yet, but come March 1st, go to my website and sign up!

Have questions?  I would LOVE to talk to you about what this company has done for me and see if it is a fit for you.  Give me a call or send me an email and I will be happy to talk to you about the opportunity!

I have also planned a Pizza & Possibilities!  This is Monday, March 16th from 6:00 - 7:00.  This is a time that you can come over, see what the opportunity is AND eat pizza!  I will supply the pizza and salad and you come with your questions!  I will also have a quick project for you to make (with new products too).  So if you are interested in learning more about Close to my Heart, call or email me and reserve your spot!  Reservations are required so I get enough Pizza!!  March is a GREAT month to start your own business!  One more note on March 16th, it is my 17th anniversary with Close to my Heart!  Perfect day to share the experience with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment