Friday, January 9, 2015

January Stamp of the Month

I have "fallen in love" with our January stamp of the month.  Pun not intended, but it works!  LOL  


Here is a picture of the images of the stamp of the month.

And a pictures of something our corporate office used that does NOT use it for Valentines.  So nice to see you can use these for more then just "love" layouts and cards.

Here are some cards I made using our Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and the January stamp of the  month.  It is a fun set of stamps...and the Artfully Sent cartridge is also cool!  

For more ideas on how to use this stamp set, see my post on January 2nd, the pages I made for my monthly groups also use this stamp set.  But, if you want this stamps set, you need to make sure you get it in the month of January, because once it's gone, it's long gone!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment