Friday, January 2, 2015

January Monthly Group Layouts

I LOVE these layouts!  It is using our Heartstrings paper pack.  It was meant to be used for Valentines pictures, but they went PERFECT with my Waffle Love pictures!  

In November, I want to Salt Lake City to our Team Builders Conference and our corporate office had the Waffle Love food truck come out to treat us!  I have never had food truck food, so this was a treat!  AND, I LOVE waffles!  So, my waffle had Biscoff spread on it YUM! and strawberries with whip cream.  Can I just say I am glad I don't live there because I would follow this truck all day long!  LOL  


On the front of the truck it had a mustache and eyebrows...LOL  So I took one of our Stuck on You Puffies (Z3037 $4.95...available only until March 31st 2015) and put it on my little word bubble.  How fun is that!


Here is the other layout.


I used our new heart embossing folder on this part of the layout.  

If you would like to make these layouts, check out the "upcoming events" tab at the top of this blog for date!  Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment