Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Birthday

Don't you hate it when you need a birthday card and you don't have any made...and you surely are not going to go buy one!  LOL  

Here is a card I sent to a sweet friend of mine.  She had a December birthday and I didn't want anything wintery or Christmasy, so I decided to use our Heartstrings paper pack (X7193B).  It is a set that strongly favors Valentines, hearts etc, but I thought it worked perfectly for birthday too.


I used Build-a-Cake stamp set (D1618 $17.95) for the cake and sentiment.  I added some silver glitter tape (Z1799 $4.95)  and our new Junebug Puffies (it's the flower under the sentiment Z3038 $4.95) and silver sequins (Z2013 $2.95).  

The puffies and the paper pack are only available until March 31(or while supplies last), so make sure you get them before they are gone.

And more importantly, get those stamps & supplies out and make some cards BEFORE you need them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment