Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life Going Too Fast?

Does it seem like life is going to fast to scrapbook?  We have filled our life with so many things that it is important to make sure that we have documented our important events in our life.  
So last week, I jumped on Studioj.com and created some layouts.  

These layouts go FAST!  You can add as much or as little as you want.  You can choose from our Express Collection or Customize your Own layouts.
Then you just upload your photos, pick a paper pack (kit), pick a pattern and start creating!  It's that easy!  
What I REALLY love about this is that you don't have to print your pictures or even have the correct size.  You simply drop it in the photo area and then you can resize it or move the photo to get just the right shot.  LOVE IT!



And now the pictures are DONE!  I double checked everything and clicked purchase and DONE!  Within 5 minutes the jpegs arrived in my in box and I can now put them on my blog...like this.  The actual layouts come in the mail within 10 days, but I can share these with anyone NOW.  

If you would like to check these out, simply go to my website and click on the Studio J tab.  You will need to set up an account (if you don't have one) and go play!  It doesn't cost you anything unless you want to purchase the layouts.  Check it out!  I think you are going to like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment