Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Close to my Heart's NEW Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge

I have finally had a chance to play with our NEW Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge!  It is soooo fun!  
I recently held a 3 day weekend with my downline and thanks to one of them (Brenda Thacker) I was able to stamp lift and learn a little more about using it!!  HOW FUN ARE THESE!!



This haunted house is on page 44.  I also added the ghost to the font and honey cardstock behind the windows and tada!  I am also going to make this into a scrapbook layout...stay tuned!


Here's another card.  It is on page 43.  Then look below...that is the inside!  

WOWSA...All these cards are in layers.  So I cut out the tree, cut out the purple piece and then cut out the haunted house.  This is a pop up card.  Very fun!



Then this card page 44. It cuts out the bags..and I then backed that piece with black to make them stand out, added a spider web from page 43...then the Eat, Drink And be Scary is from page 44.  I backed it with our Purple shimmer trim. 


Here is an EASY one.  It is from page 44.  It cuts out the candy corn kissed and then I just backed it with colors of a candy corn.  AND, I also colored our black ribbon on these too.  I am LOVING our markers to color our ribbon!!  It gives me the ribbon color I want, without having to purchase a TON or ribbon.  YEA!


It's time to get your cartridge and start creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment