Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cute Bat Banner


I have been playing with our Artiste Cricut Cartridge and came up with this idea!  I cut the bat card on page 76.  And instead of using them for a card, I decided to hang them upside down, because bats do that!  LOL Gave them some pipe cleaner legs and hung them from a piece of rope.  How cute are they!








Then...I took some of our black stripe ribbon and one of our new makers and colored it!  I used marigold marker on this one.


And then on this ribbon I used both marigold & lavender markers.





It is super cute and VERY easy...so get our your Close to my Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge and start creating for the spooky time of the year!  And, if you don't have this cartridge...call me and I will be happy to order it for you,  OR, you can head over to my website and get it ordered!  



1 comment:

  1. Adorable banner, love the upside-down bats. And thanks for the great idea to use markers to color the ribbon. I hadn't thought of that idea, and will definitely use it.

    ReplyDelete