Friday, August 1, 2014

Don't Have Time to Scrapbook?

If you don't have time to scrapbook, then  you need to look at our Picture My Life Program!  You get 122 pre printed 4 x 6 & 3 x 4 cards & 10 page protectors to put them in.  These are really amazing!  This is not only a great way to get your scrapbooking done, but they are also a GREAT accent to your classic scrapbook pages.  AND, I have also used these card for cards and gift tags!  So many uses!


AND, in the month of August, when you purchase any of our 13 kits, you can get an extra pack of page protectors for just $3.  This is normally a $9.95 value!  But, yes there is a but, they are while supplies last.  So if you would like any you can either email me with your order OR you can go directly to my website and place the order yourself.  Those orders will be sent directly to your home.

Want to see all 13 of them?  Check them out in our NEW catalog now online.  Go to my website>products>idea book>annual inspirations.  And then flip to page 146 - 149.  They are amazing!  And one last thing.  What I did with mine is use them in addition to my classic scrapbooking!  I scrapbooked one day of our time in Costa Rica with our Skylark Picture My Life.  The other days I did classic scrapbooking.  Such a great way to get a big trip done fast!

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment