Friday, August 22, 2014

Create! Close to my Heart Style!

I recently had my open house and for those of you who didn't make it, I thought I would share a few of my creations.  Here is a picture of the Welcome banner that I created using my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.   I was SOO inspired to make this from our convention.  My friend Michelle Snyder came up with this idea...and I just had to recreate it!  Here is my version.  





We have these new Paper treat bags in 4 colors (Slate, Honey, Lagoon & Ruby)  They are so fun!  And stay tuned for some more amazing ideas with these bags!  They come 12 to a pack for just $3.95!  LOVE THEM!  There are 4 different patterns in each pack.  I simply made a daisy from the Cricut Cartridge and put a piece of our Black Shimmer trim on it and it was done!  You can leave them just like they are, or add your personal touch to them!
You can make these for any theme you might have.  And Halloween & Christmas are coming up!  You HAVE to have these!  


Then, I don't know that you can see, but the zoom on this banner, the first one I dry embossed stripes and then on the Honey pieces, I ran the yellow (Honey) piece through our honey comb embossing template (Z1995 $8.95) 
You can make your own banner for ANY occasion.  LOVE THIS!  Make banners for baby showers, weddings & wedding showers, kids rooms, fireplace for thanksgiving, fall, Christmas etc.  You get the idea!  
Makes you want to stop what you are doing and start creating doesn't it!  LOL  Go ahead...I will not tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment