Friday, January 17, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...Let is Snow?

Is that an over used phrase?  LOL  The older I get the less I like that phrase, but I think this layout using our ADORABLE snowman from our Cricut Artbooking collection is so cute!
I also used out Laughing Lola paper pack for this.  If you want to make layouts using this paper pack we will be using it in our February groups and you are invited to attend!  


We will not be making this layout, but we will be making cute layouts!  This is the layout my November croppers made!  Yes, that is a bonus for attending my crops!  Check them out on my upcoming events tab here on my blog.  They are all listed there.  

Want to recreate this layout?  I used our Make it From Your Heart #2 pattern 2 along with our Laughing Lola paper pack.
As always, if you need  contact me and I will be happy to get them for you.  I do keep some supplies here at my house...I just might have them here...give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment