Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Table Decorations

I know it isn't Christmas...but I wanted to show you what my table looked like at Christmas.  How fun is this!  I found a truck, tied on a Christmas tree, added a tag tied on with Baker's Twine.  I stamped our names on the tags and taxa!  Cute table.
 Then, last year my husband & I were doing our annual Pottery Barn at Christmas time excursion and saw these Santa mugs.  I told him I loved them and that when I was a kid, my grandparents had these mugs and we LOVED to drink out of them.  It was such a treat.  He looked at me and told me he had them when he was a kid too!  How could we pass up those memories!  So we bought them.  


Now our kids and (someday grandkids) will also have the memories of these mugs!  
Take time to not only remember (and make) traditions...but remember to scrapbook them!  I sure wish I had pictures of these mugs when I was little...unfortunately I don't.  But you know my kids will!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment