Friday, November 29, 2013

Get in the Christmas Spirit!

The Christmas Spirit and now is the perfect time to make thoselittle gifts to people...and here are a few that I have given out in the past couple weeks.  These are little treat tubes filled with festive colored M&M's.  I used our Mini stamps!  These are my new love right now.  The first one is Santa's Greetings.  I simple stamped it using a black stamp pad and colored it in with Cranberry & Pear markers.
Here is the little display I created using them.  Not the best pictures...but I gave most of them away before taking a good picture!  LOL  I gave these to everyone who attended my Holiday Extravaganza.
 And the one below is using our Tree Delights stamp.  They are fun and easy to make!



You can also make gift tags with them...

And gift cards too.  The one above I used some red sparkles that I had extra and used them all up!  YEA!  

And my last card is a 3 x 3 card that in a store would cost about $1.50 - $2.50 and I used scraps that I had, so maybe cost me 2 cents.  So make sure you pull out your scraps and these adorable stamps and get creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment