Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Decorate Your Thanksgiving Table...FAST!

I just saw on pinterest how you can take your washi tape from your scrapbooking supplies and use it on tea lights...so luckily I have a bunch of both washi tape and tea lights...LOL  so I grabbed some and wrapped them!  How fun is this!




This picture you can see them better.  For my "fall" scape I used our new Party Washi Tape.  How fun is this!



Here is a close up of them.  I love the wood grain one...looks like I cut a little tree down and put a candle in it.  LOL  



Then I decided if it is good enough for Thanksgiving...surely I could make some Christmas ones!  So out came my Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape and off I went.


These literally took me 5 minutes to make.

Here is a close up of my luminary.  It is made using our Artbooking Cartridge.  That one took a little longer to make (most of the time was getting the extra pieces off the Cricut mat!  LOL  


But they were fun to make and it adds a little homemade feel to my Thanksgiving table.  So get your washi tape out and whip some up!  But do it fast...Thanksgiving is almost here!  
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment