Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Become a Close to my Heart Consultant

If you have been thinking about becoming a Close to my Heart consultant or if you have been with another company, now is a GREAT time to switch over and become a Close to my Heart consultant.  Watch this video to learn more.



In addition to all this, you will also get videos like this that are exclusively for consultants so we learn and are able to teach our customers.  I also have monthly unit meetings, one on one training and weekly emails to my team.  And for just $49, you can get a starter kit.  So whether you want a discount for you & your friends, want to make a little money or earn even more money and go on once in a lifetime trips, then you need to call or email me to learn more.  I will be happy to talk to you  about how Close to my Heart will work for you.

Don't delay, get started now!

No comments:

Post a Comment