Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mix and Match Your Close to my Heart Paper Packs

I love this video...it shows you how to mix & match your Close to my Heart paper packs.  This is GREAT when you have just a little bit of several packs left.  So check out this video and get inspired on how to mix them!



Now, here is the key...make sure you get your paper packs out and USE THEM!  If you are not using what you have and documenting your life...YOU NEED TO!  I have crops that are GREAT for this.  So check out my blog under the upcoming events tab to see when my crops and workshops are scheduled.

AND, here's another tip...GET YOUR PICTURES PRINTED!  This is very important!  You don't want to lose your pictures by losing your memory card, computer crashing or getting stolen etc. etc.etc. If your pictures are important to you then get them printed and make sure you back them up digitally to a safe place.  But most importantly...SCRAP THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment