Friday, August 16, 2013

It's Football Time in Nebraska!

If you are not from Nebraska, then you don't know that we LOVE our football!  If you are from Nebraska, then you will LOVE this layout!  I created it with our new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge!  

The cartridge creates the "overlay" that I cut in our Cranberry Cardstock.  What is so fun about this cartridge is you tell it to cut at 11 inches (that tells it you are putting it on a 12 x 12 page) then it cuts everything else proportionately.  How cool is that!

So I cut out the football and then added the "N" using our (now discontinued) Varsity Alphabet!  But I know lots of you have it...so get it out and use it!  Then I grabbed our Kraft Keyboard Alphabet stickers for the "Go Big Red".  FUN!  

Would you like to purchase the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge?  Just email me and I will get it ordered for you!!  

It's almost time for the Husker games...so get your layouts made now!!!  And GO BIG RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment