Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cricut Artiste

I am not sure if you have Close to my Heart Artiste Cartridge, but if you don't, YOU NEED IT!  If you do, then you have to make this!!!  And all the other cool stuff I have been making!  LOL

I got this idea from my trip to Chicago to a Close to my Heart event.  Etta Langford (fellow consultant) created this (in different colors) and I loved the idea so I ran with it.  I used our NEW Dream Pop paper pack that is available in May!  (here is a sneak peek...purchase $35 in products and get this paper pack of 24 sheets both pattern and cardstock for just $10)  But here is what I did.
 I made this to the specifics that they told me...which was 4", BUT, if you make it to 4 1/2", your treat tube will not hang over like mine does.  I didn't want to recreate it.  So make sure you make yours to    4 1/2" and our treat tubes fit PERFECT.  Yes, we sell these treat tubes. You get 6 of them for $5.95.  
I also added some of our silver shimmer trim (Z1799 $4.95) it is like a roll of tape...self adhesive too!  I also added the "sunshine" using our Keyboard Kraft Alphabet (Z1825 $4.95).  I am loving those little letters too!  It is easier to grab those instead of grabbing your tiny stamps.  And there are TONS of those little letters in that pack.  It doesn't say how many, but there are a lot!  LOL  But how cute is this to give a co worker to brighten their day!  

And I just filled the tube with color coordinated M&M's.  How fun!  Good think I needed blue & green M&M's for my road trip...made the left overs easier to use for this!  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment