Friday, April 5, 2013

April Stamp of the Month - My Sunshine

It's April and I want to share my April stamp of the month layout!  I used the honeycomb pattern paper from our Buzz & Bumble paper pack and just added cardstock.  I love when you can use a little paper and cardstock you already have.  
 All the shapes are cut from our Cricut Artiste cartridge.  My favorite is that cute sunshine!  See it there in the upper left hand side.  You cut it with the Artiste cartridge and stamp it with the coordinating stamp from the April stamp of the month.
 
Then you have these GREAT hot air balloons and YES they too are from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge!  
Here's a close up of the hot air balloons.  They even cut the little basket too!  LOL  How fun is that!
If you would like to have this AWESOME stamp of the month, then you need to get it BEFORE the end of the month!  You can either call me and place your order OR you can go to my website and order it there.  REMEMBER, you can either purchase it for $17.95 OR if you purchase $50 in products, you can get it for just $5!  YES $5!!  I know!  It's a great day, but once April is over, this stamp of the month will be GONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment