Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Personalize Your Gifts with Stamps!

We just got back from the beautiful Southern Caribbean on the Close to my Heart Cruise!  Ahhhh...it was amazing!  I am definitely a beach girl!  And when you go on trips whether it be our annual convention, Regionals or cruises, it is customary to create something for your friends.  
 So here is what I created.  I got the girls a Tervis cup.  I LOVE these cups!  They are insulated and will not drip on your creations.  I use them ALL the time, so I thought the girls would like one for themselves.  And I filled them with peppermint patties (heart shaped of course).
 I make these toppers for the bags I put the cups in.  I just used a 5 x 6 piece of cardstock and decorated it.  The "a little something for you" is from our new stamp set called For a Friend (on page 99 of our new Spring/Summer catalog).  It is great for gifts whether it be like this, gifts at the holidays or even cards.  LOVE IT!  The fish and flowers are stamps from a stamp set they made especially for the cruise earners.  YEA!  The fish is so darn fun.  He is two stamps so you can stamp his stripes in different colors.  Maybe this will be in the next catalog for everyone else to purchase...we will see...
And then here is the completed gifts.  The one up front is for our COO, he likes this trail mix I bring him.  I didn't think he would want one of the cups...so he gets his trail mix.  I just put them all in a cello bag, put some pink shreds in them, stapled the tops on and ready to go.

Remember this the next time you have a special gift for someone!  They are very fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment