Friday, June 15, 2012

Scrap LIFTED!

Have you ever seen a cute layout and wanted to scrap LIFT it?  I do all the time!  And a GREAT resource is our Idea Book/Catalog!  I saw a cute layout on page 12 of our Spring Summer Idea Book and I was on a mission to copy it!

First I went to my website>products>idea book>recipes.  I printed the recipes for each catalog.  It is only about 11 pages but I use it ALL THE TIME.  Now if you find a layout in our catalog, you go to the recipes and it tells you EVERYTHING they used to create the layout so you can recreate (scrap lift) it for your own.

Here is my version of the layout from page 12.  I changed it, so it works for me!  But they gave me the inspiration!  I used our Magic How to Book (which is ALMOST GONE by the way) and the layout is called Secret...page 120 & 121.  So if you have summer layouts to make you need to get this kit (Footloose) and get scrapping'!  


Below is a close up of the first page.  I used our Cricut Cartridge for the pennants and "paradise".


And here is a close up of the second page.  I also used our Footloose kit for these layouts.  This kit is ONLY available until July 31st, so get it while you can!


So get out there and start scrap lifting so you can get your pictures DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment