Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Group Layouts

I am so excited that it is June and we are ready for our Footloose kit.  I LOVE this kit!  These are the layouts that we will be making at my June Monthly Groups. I am using them for our Hawaiian Cruise pictures.  I used our Rustic Alphabet (E1002 featured in our Autumn/Winter 2011 catalog page 117).  I stamped them in Creme Brulee and then inked the edges in Smoothie ink before I stamped them.  This give them a multicolored look.  
 One of the things I just LOVE about this kit is that you don't have to have go somewhere beachy to use these.  Check out my blog on April 9th and you will see how my friend Julie used this kit that isn't water, beach or summer.  Check it out...you will love it!
This bottom layout I used our Reflections How to Book (currently unavailable...sorry, but if you have it...get it out!)  It is Main Frame - Charmed (left layout) and Bottom Border - Title (right layout).
If you would like to come and make these 4 layouts check out my "upcoming events" tab to see when one of my group meets and contact me to be out guest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment