Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Scrapbooking Group Layouts

In March we are using our Stella paper pack. I just LOVE this kit! The colors are awesome! Here is the first 2 page layout that we are making in my monthly scrapbooking groups. Want to come and make them? Check out the "upcoming events" tab to see when I have these groups and call or email me to make sure we have room.

Here is a close up of the title from the first layout. It is using our token alphabet, then I stamped the lagoon (blue) image to give it a different look. Very cool! With this alphabet the possibilities are endless!
Here is the other layout we will be making. Want to be part of a group and make 4 pages every month? Give me a call or send me an email and I can find the group that works best for you! You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment