Thursday, March 8, 2012

Become a Close to my Heart Consultant!

Now is the time to sign up to be a Close to my Heart Consultant! Click on this video and see the GREAT deal we have in March! WOW!

The consultant kit is just $99 and if you sign up to be a consultant in March you get either our Art Philosophy Cricut Package FREE ($99 retail) or you can get $100 in select product credit!

So don't delay! Go to my website NOW and get signed up. Have more questions? Give me a call or send me an email and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Did I mention you can earn free trips for 2? Yep! I have earned 10 of them and have taken my husband to places we would have only dreamed of before Close to my Heart. Our current contest is for a Southern Caribbean Cruise for 2. Will you be on that ship? I will! Come join me!

I know this has been the BEST JOB I have ever had!!! Will it be yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment